Inspired by Heath Ledger, for his compelling characters and ability to improvise and Cate Blanchett, for her strong background in stage which has led her to be one of the most successful movie actors of all time.
Taught by Acting Teacher and Writer, Stephanie Clark – This class is ideal for students who have a strong background in acting for stage or musical theatre either through previous training or working on the stage, who would like to develop their confidence in acting for screen.
In this class, Actors will find themselves challenged by intense individual coaching and feedback to pursue compelling on-screen performances. During our new 12 week program students will focus on transferring learned skills and bringing them into the real world. This course has been altered to fit into our new 12 week blocks, which allow us to be flexible around Victorias changing restrictions, whilst still running engaging, fun & captivating lessons for enrolled students.
This block will see students using previous work done on script analysis and showcasing it in front of the audition table, gaining valuable coaching & experience in front of the camera. Additionally, students will focus on larger group scenes this semester, honing their skills to captivate & impress against multiple different actors.
Part B – Screen Acting techniques for Film
- Learning how to Master the Audition Room (Cold Reads, Scene Work & Improv)
- Developing valuable skills to impress & captivate in a large group scene
- Exploring acting styles for different film genres
- Receive specific & detailed coaching to take your performance to the next level.
- Produce 2 x high quality scenes for your Vimeo Library and/or Showreel